Anywhere, Anytime Access to Product Support
ShowUhow Mobile is designed for anywhere, anytime access to product support. With ShowUhow Mobile, consumers are able to make more informed purchase decisions whether they’re on-the-go, in their family room, or in the store deciding between products and brands. When viewed on mobile phones, ShowUhow’s Video-based Product Guides, show everything from what comes in the box, to tools required for assembly, to step-by-step instructions that guide consumers through the entire set-up process – there’s no need to call customer support.
Mobile for the Manufacturer
On demand product education supports consumers from pre-sale shopping to installation.
Mobile for the Retailer
Provide anytime anywhere, product guides accessed on the sales floor increase shopper conversions.
How it Works. It’s Easy!
- Download the iPhone ShowUhow Mobile App or Android App
- Scan the QR Code to see how it works.
- See the power of ShowUhow Mobile
ShowUhow Mobile immediately launches a Video-based Product Guide, which provides information on set-up, configuration, use and product features and benefits – all of which influence the purchase decision.
Note: You must have Apple iTunes installed to download the ShowUhow Mobile App. The iPhone app will also work on the iPad.
Using ShowUhow Mobile App with QRCode support we can now instantly educate consumers about our Randolph Morris line of quality bathroom products.”Jason Puso, CEO Vintage Tub & Bath, Inc.
ShowUhow’s Mobile Impact to Your Business
- Utilizing mobile technology drives additional revenue, differentiates your brand, and enhances the overall customer experience
- Cross-channel customers are more profitable than single channel customers
- Cross-channel customers engage brands/companies at several touch points, using several technologies
- These customers prefer a personalized shopping experience
- Customers are likely to shop with brands/companies that accommodate their personal shopping needs
Why go Mobile?
- 1.1 billion mobile phones were shipped in 2009
- By the end of 2011, more than 50% of all U.S. cell phone users will be equipped with Smartphone features
- With a Smartphones, consumers now have access to the internet, searching capability, apps, GPS and much more
- Your customers expect you to be mobile
- As mobile technology increases in popularity, the traditional shopping experience decreases in its desirability